Damage Repair in Austin, TX
Hail Damage Roof Repair Contractors
Your roof should be able to stand up against the weather in Austin, TX. However, older roofs or roofs that are not adequately maintained can be damaged by rain, wind, or hail. In these situations, you will need professional roof damage repair services to scope and repair the damage, returning your roof to being the protective barrier for your home or office. At Keith Barker Roofing, our team provides high-quality storm damage roof repair services quickly and effectively. We know that roof damage is serious and needs to be addressed as soon as possible.
Types of Roof Damage
The experts at Keith Barker Roofing have served customers throughout Austin, TX, and the surrounding areas. Over the years, we have seen all different types of roof damage, with the most common being:
- Loose, Missing, or Broken Shingles – Shingles that are damaged or missing can allow water into your home or office due to storm weather like wind or hail. These may or may not be easily spotted from ground level.
- Exposed Staples or Nails – When roofing staples are exposed, they can rust and deteriorate, creating small openings that allow water into your home or office. Over time these openings can get bigger, letting in more and more water.
- Damaged Flashing – Flashing is used as an additional barrier to the elements, being placed underneath roof shingles. Damaged or missing flashing can lead directly to leaking, especially after storm weather.
- Poorly Installed Roof – If a roof isn’t installed correctly, it can lead to many problems like a shortened lifespan, minor and major leaks, and damaged or missing tiles.
- Backed-Out Screws – Over time, the screws initially used to secure tiles or shingles can back out of the roof, allowing the roof tiles or shingles to loosen up and get damaged.
Signs You Need a Roof Repair Service
There are various signs to look out for that you may need a roof repair service from Keith Barker Roofing. Keeping an eye on your roof, especially after a storm, is key to catching problems quickly and before they become more significant. The most common signs that you need water damage roof repair sooner rather than later include:
- Shingle Damage
- Leaking Roof
- Damaged Roof Vents
- Missing Shingles
- Water Stains on Ceiling or Interior Walls
- Moss Growth on Roof
- Significant Increase in Energy Bills
- Sagging Roof Decking
Things to Consider When Hiring a Roofer
When choosing a company for storm damage roof repair, there are many things to consider. It’s crucial to dive into the details of each company and compare them side by side to make the best choice for your project. We recommend reviewing the following features of each company you’re considering before making a final decision:
- Areas of Expertise
- Quality of Workmanship
- Warrantied Offered
Keith Barker Roofing Is Your Trusted Roof Repair Company
Extreme weather events can happen anytime, anywhere, but especially in Texas. Hail storms, for example, can require hail damage roof repair that is quick and comprehensive. Our team of experienced professionals is here when you experience a storm and need immediate assistance. We can help assess the damage and provide repairs that will restore the strength of your roof well before another storm rolls through.
Contact Keith Barker Roofing
The team at Keith Barker Roofing is here to help whenever you need us. We are always available, as we understand extreme weather is unexpected and repairs need to be solved with a sense of urgency. Contact us today for a free project estimate or more information about our roof repair services in Austin, TX, and the surrounding areas.
Damage Repair Gallery
Why Choose Us
- Over 40 Years of Experience
- Excellent Quality Control
- 12 Service Trucks
- In-house sheet metal shop for custom work
- Extensive long term partnerships with local builders
- We warranty all our work
- Se Habla Español